by The Cookware Deals Team
Have you been looking for a great deal on All-Clad Stainless? Then you have come to the right place. But first, what is all-clad stainless steel cookware and why so many want it?
All-Clad cookware has been synonymous with top-notch, premium quality stainless steel cookware sets or pieces, and getting a discount on All Clad Stainless or an All Clad sale is a great deal, indeed.
Having quality stainless cookware in your kitchen can be likened to an almost indispensable and ever-reliable helper. Once you have found and tried one that best suits your taste and need, you would not want to part with it. Just like All Clad Stainless.
The All-Clad stainless steel cookware series is considered by many professional chefs and ordinary cooks as possibly the best pots and pans finds in the cookware world. With a respected and long history of manufacturing quality stainless cookware and its American heritage, the All-Clad brand name continues to provide customers from all walks of life – from professional chefs to discriminating home cooks – with both quality and dependable cookware made in the USA. Whether it is just an All Clad stainless pan or any of the All Clad stainless steel cookware sets, each piece is made meticulously following high standards of quality that All-Clad has been known for.
All-Clad Stainless Special Features
- Made with three-ply bonded design, an extra thick aluminum core that extends from the bottom all the way up the sides, producing highly responsive conduction and even heat distribution. Bonded to the aluminum core is a hand-polished 18/10 stainless steel interior that will not react with food, and a magnetic stainless exterior that is polished to a mirror shine, and compatible with induction cooktops, while also ideally-suited for use with traditional cooktops.
- Long, polished stainless handles stay cool while cooking. Handles are secured with non-corrosive rivets.
- Tight-fitting stainless lids lock in heat and flavor.
- Designed for everyday use with conventional gas and electric ranges as well as induction cooktops.
- Dishwasher-safe, and Oven-safe up to 500 degrees.
- Comes with Lifetime Warranty (terms and conditions apply).
- Made in the USA.
Customer Feedback on All-Clad Stainless
All-Clad stainless reviews by customers indicate that food cooks evenly with All Clad stainless cookware. All Clad stainless heat up fast, and hold heat really well. They are durable, long-lasting, and can save you time and energy in the kitchen.
The weight of the pans is just right, and the lids are not at all heavy, yet provide a really good seal. The handle of All Clad stainless, aside from its stay-cool unique feature, is also ergonomically-designed for comfort, which is ideal for prolonged cooking.
What could be a cause for concern for All Clad stainless, though, is the lid’s handle getting hot when braising or boiling. A practical solution, as suggested, is just to keep a towel close by and use that to hold the lid’s handle.
Others encounter issues with pitting (usually caused by salt) common in stainless steel cookware. This is resolved by simply keeping in mind when using All Clad stainless, to bring liquids to a boil first before adding salt, or add salt after the food has started to cook. It is best to review and follow the manufacturer’s instruction manual as these matters, including proper all clad stainless cleaning, are normally specified there.
Video on All-Clad Stainless
A myriad of stainless cookware products are available in the market, including online. That is why it is important to conduct a thorough review so you can make an informed decision when purchasing the best stainless cookware for you, and find great cookware deals online such as All Clad stainless, which could very well be the best stainless steel cookware made in USA.